Last modified on 26/09/2021
We are committed to protecting your privacy and providing a safe online experience.
Collection of Information you provide us
We collection information you provide directly to us. For example we collect information when you make a purchase, fill out a form, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your Name, Last Name and Email Address, Phone Number, Physical Address and any other information you choose to provide.
Automatic Collection of Information
When you access or use this site, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of this site including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access this site, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our services and your experience, see which areas and features of our services are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
- Purchase History: We automatically track any purchases taking place on this site.
Use of Collected Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Support you and provide you the service or product you requested;
- Process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about services, offers, and promotions offered on this site, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities;
Sharing of Information
We may share information about you as follows
- Between and among our current and future partners and any hired sub-contractors;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of our assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another party
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- With your consent or at your direction.
Security of your Personal Information
We will take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We are aware of our responsibilities to protect the security, confidentiality and integrity of your information. As effective as modern security practices are, no physical or electronic security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will always remain private.
- Account Information: If you wish to delete your account and account history please email us at email@example.com, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
- Cookies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies by configuring your browser’s privacy settings (please refer to your browser’s help function to learn more about cookie controls). Note that if you disable cookies entirely, a portion of this site or specific functions of this site may not function properly.
- Promotional Communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link provided in the footer (bottom) of each email or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and asking to opt out. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Changes to this Policy